The vision engineer will be involved from concept development until validation of different robotic systems. In a multidisciplinary team you’ll work with state-of-the-art hardware and software. You are the contact point and in-house expert in the field of robotic frameworks and computer vision. Your main tasks will consist of
- Implementing and developing algorithms for object recognition and localization.
- Interfacing different camera’s and 3D sensors.
- Developing software layers for data storage, communication and integration.
- Keep track, test and evaluate new technologies in the field of computer vision.
This job is for everyone who recognizes himself in the following values and competences:
- You know everything about computer vision and robotic frameworks (ROS, Orocos)
- Knowledge of Python and C++. Preferably you have some experience with OpenCV, PCL or open3d.
- Interest in 3D camera and lidar technology
- Experience with deep learning techniques (Tensorflow, Keras, Yolo) are definitely a plus but not a must.
- You have a degree in engineering and at least 1 year and ideally 5+ years of proven experience.
- You like working in a international environment.
- You’re a communicative teamplayer
- You’re hands-on and like to get things done
- You like to get to know new technologies and people
- A competitive salary completed with a package of extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, health insurance and group insurance.
- A nice place in our new office in Herent, located in a newly renovated farmhouse within cycling distance of Leuven and 20 km from Brussels.
- But most of all … a fun, young and dynamic environment where you can build up expertise and develop yourself. As a young result-driven company we believe in an independent, flexible and self-steering working culture.
Just send an email to email@example.com and include:
- Your Resume/CV
- A short motivation
We will contact you shortly after to set up an appointment to get to know each other.