The robotics engineer will be involved from concept development until validation of different robotic systems. In a multidisciplinary team you’ll work with state-of-the-art hardware and software. You are the contact point and in-house expert in the field of sensors, actuators and motors. Your main tasks will consist of
- Sensor and actuator selection for innovative robotic applications.
- Development and implementation of motor control strategies.
- Mechanical and electrical design.
- Prototyping of mechatronic systems.
This job is for everyone who recognizes himself in the following values and competences:
- Knowledge of motor actuation and control: You know a PID controller and what ‘controlling’ a motor means
- Experience with PLCs (preferably siemens S7 or Beckhoff) and 3D CAD Design
- Interest in electronics and object-oriented programming
- You have a degree in engineering and up to 3 years of experience
- You like working in an international environment
- You’re a communicative team player
- You’re hands-on and like to get things done
- You like to get to know new technologies and people
- A competitive salary completed with a package of extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, health insurance and group insurance.
- A nice place in our new office in Herent, located in a newly renovated farmhouse within cycling distance of Leuven and 20 km from Brussels.
- But most of all … a fun, young and dynamic environment where you can build up expertise and develop yourself. As a young result-driven company we believe in an independent, flexible and self-steering working culture.
Just send an email to email@example.com and include:
- Your Resume/CV
- A short motivation
We will contact you shortly after to set up an appointment to get to know each other.