The embedded software engineer will be involved from concept development until validation of different robotic systems. In a multidisciplinary team you’ll work with state-of-the-art hardware and software. You are the contact point and in-house expert in the field of embedded software. Your main tasks will consist of
- Definition of embedded software architectures.
- Development of advanced control strategies for mechatronic systems.
- Implementation of sensor fusion and data processing.
- Establishing software development processes and methodologies.
This job is for everyone who recognizes himself in the following values and competences:
- You know how everything about (Embedded) Software Development
- Knowledge of Python and C++. Preferably you have some experience with sensor fusion and data processing applications.
- Experience with implementing planning, control or estimation algorithms.
- Interest in electronics, internet of things and cloud applications
- Experience with database frameworks and GPU processing are a plus
- You have a degree in engineering and 3+ years of professional experience
- You like working in an international environment
- You’re a communicative team player
- You’re hands-on and like to get things done
- You like to get to know new technologies and people
- A competitive salary completed with a package of extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, health insurance and group insurance.
- A nice place in our new office in Herent, located in a newly renovated farmhouse within cycling distance of Leuven and 20 km from Brussels.
- But most of all … a fun, young and dynamic environment where you can build up expertise and develop yourself. As a young result-driven company we believe in an independent, flexible and self-steering working culture.
Just send an email to email@example.com and include:
- Your Resume/CV
- A short motivation
We will contact you shortly after to set up an appointment to get to know each other.